Popular Posts

Friday, July 31, 2015

Worry Free Goodie DIY Haircut Tool Trim Tool for Women DIY Professional Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip Comb Hairstyle Typing Trim Tool Clipper Trimmer Thinning Haircutting Hairstyling Salon Cutting Tools Kit DIY Hair Styling (Blue)

I have an issue with people cutting my hair. I have twice had people cut way more off than I wanted when I was a kid. I have been growing my hair out and its halfway down my back. I only let my daughter cut my hair now and she worries about making it even. I only let her trim it but she still worries. This Worry Free Goodie DIY Haircut Tool will make her job so much easier. She can line it up and trim it perfectly now. We looked it up to see how to use it first. At first glance the levels seemed off but then we figured it out. She practiced lining it up first so when she cut my hair she could not mess it up. I only have her cut 2 or 3 inches at a time so that my hair will be healthier but not lose all my length. I am glad that i got this so that she can feel more comfortable cutting it. I did receive this at a discount in exchange of my honest, unbiased opinion.
http://www.amazon.com/Worry-Free-Goodie-Professional-Haircutting/dp/B010TO4W14/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment