Popular Posts

Friday, July 31, 2015

Cocozia 100% Organic Coconut Water 11.1 Oz

I have heard a lot of information about Coconut Water.  My husband at one time had heat exhaustion and was told that coconut water would be great for him.  When he had the heat exhaustion his potassium and sodium levels were drastically reduced and he was told that this would help keep it up better after it got restored.

I looked up more information on coconut water.  Some interesting facts that I learned:  coconut water comes from young coconuts, after a while it turns into milk; coconut water is is filled with a class of minerals that is filled with an electric charge, aka electrolytes; coconut water is truly high in potassium.  There are many other benefits of coconut water, it helps with issues such as acidity in the body, kidney stones, high cholesterol, weight loss, circulation, detoxification, liver disorders and more.  To me coconut water seems to be almost a cure all for every day problems.

I tried this Cocozia Coconut Water.  One thing I truly noticed about it was that it really needs to be shaken up before drinking it.  I prefer to mix it with something else.  It has an acquired taste.  It doesn't have a horrible taste but it is different.  It does have a coconut flavor to it.   I prefer to mix it with something else.  I actually mix it with my smoothies.  I think if I drank it more often I would better like the taste of it plain but it works really well with the smoothies.  I will continue drinking it this way as it is full of great qualities.  

Overall, if you want to get healthy and stay healthy I think this is a great way to do it.  Mix it with a drink that you like and take a container a day in. This will help keep you healthy, wealthy, and wise.  I received mine free in exchange of my honest, unbiased opinion.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H76FNDO?redirect=true&ref_=cfb_at_prodpg

No comments:

Post a Comment