Popular Posts

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Beautiful Hand Painted Wine Glasses by Valentina Paris



Beautiful does not even begin to truly describe these glasses.  They are absolutely gorgeous.  The handpainted design on them is exquisite.  I have never seen such detail on glass.  The fact that they are mouth blown blows me away too.  Valentina Paris states that they don't have two glasses that are made the same.  Upon looking closely at my glasses, I believe that because both of mine have a different design and different coloring.

They are very tall, I put them beside my 3 year old granddaughter and they were nearly half her size.  Upon measuring the height I discovered they were around 29" tall.  The stem is small enough that it makes it easy to hold.  The glasses, although huge, are not extremely heavy.

The glasses add such elegance to a table.  I have mine on display when not in use and have received compliments on how beautifully gorgeous they truly are.  If you are a wine glass lover these would be a great addition to your collection.  I received mine complimentary for my honest, unbiased opinion.  I believe I may buy more in the future as gifts because they would be great gifts for anyone.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SC2JP5O?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

#ValentinaParis

No comments:

Post a Comment