Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Elegant Wedding Floating Candles in Gift Box Burn Time up to 5 Hours Set of 10 Size: Height: 1.2" Diameter: 1.8"



I am an avid lover of candles. I love the look and the smell of the. Candles are very calming to me. I love to just watch the flicker of the wick. Although these candles do not have a smell to them they do have the look I love. I love the way they float on water. I did notice thought that it is best to gently put them in the water by the wick or they will do a nosedive and wet the wick. Once they are in the water they are easy to light and float around in the water at times. I enjoyed watching the flickering lights they gave off. They burned for about 5 hours each. These candles definitely set a nice romantic mood. They are safer around children too because they are surrounded by water. They are white or ivory/cream candles (depending on your choice) but would look good in colored containers or water. I am very happy with these candles and think they would make a great gift for yourself or someone special to you. They would make great centerpieces for weddings, parties, or just a romantic dinner. I received these candles at a discount but will be purchasing more in the future as gifts.    #Floating

No comments:

Post a Comment