Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Travelsafer Digital Tire Pressure Gauge-Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, and Bicycles-4 Ranges: Psi, Bar, Kg/cm2, and Kpa. Illuminated Nozzle, Easy-to-read LCD Display. Feel Safe & Secure on the Road

I absolutely hate driving around with low air in the tires. What I hate more though is not being able to check the air when I go to the gas station. People are always breaking or stealing the air gauge at the gas stations. It is hard to tell just how much air to add without the gauge. This Travelsafer Digital Tire Pressure Gauge has remedied that for me. I can now check my tires anytime, anywhere.

This tire gauge by Get a Life came with a battery so I was able to easily pull it from the package and use it straight away. It is very simple to use. Just push the power on/off button and it comes on. You place the nozzle over the tire valve and wait until the reading locks. Then you remove it from tire and read the pressure. The gauge has an automatic cut off so the battery won't die if I leave it on accidentally. I love that it has a blue lcd display so I can read it easily at night too.

This Travelsafer Digital Tire Pressure Gauge is going to be a life saver. I can use it at home, at stores, anywhere. It can also be used on bikes which is an added bonus. I received this tire pressure gauge at a discount in exchange of my honest, unbiased opinion.
http://www.amazon.com/Travelsafer-Pressure-Gauge-Cars-Motorcycles-Bicycles-4/dp/B00SO4OVIQ/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment