Popular Posts

Monday, February 8, 2016

The Fine Life Ideal Gift Ceramic Tea and Coffee Magic Mug 14 oz

I am in love with this cup.  My granddaughter thinks it is one of the coolest cups ever.  The writing changes from the purplish color that it is to white when I pour my coffee in it.  It says "I'm living the fine life" on one side.  The inside of the cup is white and the outside is a deep pink matte color.  Besides the saying on it I love the size.  This cup holds twice as much as the regular coffee cups that I have.  The coffee pot empties faster with this cup, lol.  I like that even though it takes me a few minutes to drink the coffee it stays warm the whole time.  The bottom is flat and sits easily without any tipping.  The handle is a good size to hold, not too big or too small.  I can wrap my hand around the cup to hold it also, although I usually don't because the coffee is too hot and warms the cup up a little too much.  This is one of my new favorite coffee cups due to the design and the size.  This cup is great for coffee or tea.  The inside washes easily and although it is white I haven't stained it with all the coffee I drink.  It should be handwashed to preserve the "magic" writing on it too.  I would recommend this cup to anyone who wants a good mug that isn't plain.

If you would like to check it out, follow this link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01633T3LE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment