Popular Posts

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fulmar 3-piece Mixing Bowls made of Stainless Steel with Silicon Handle and Non-skid Bottom.

This Fulmar 3-piece Mixing Bowls set is just awesome. I had needed some good mixing bowls but couldn't find any that seemed so great. These are pretty and functional though. The non-skid bottom provides a firm grip on counter-top which means it will stay in place when I am mixing cake mixes, bread mix, whatever I am cooking. It has a silicone handle which makes it so easy to hold. I don't have to worry about my hand slipping in the bowl while I am mixing. There is also a spout on it to make pouring easier and less messy. It comes with 3 bowls, a 6 cup, 12 cup and 16 cup so no matter what size you need you should have it. It is made from stainless steel so it is strong and durable and won't rust. I will be able to use these bowls for years to come with no worries. They are even dishwasher safe so it makes it easier to clean them. I must say that this is the best mixing bowl set I have ever had. I will be purchasing more of these products in the future. I did receive them at a discount in exchange of my honest opinion but I would highly recommend them because they are the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment