Popular Posts

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sublime Beauty SALICYLIC WASH, 2 oz. Includes 2% Salicylic Acid for Clear Skin and Pores.

I love all my Sublime Beauty products.  They have a full line to combat aging and help with a myriad of skin issues.  As I age I have noticed that my pores have gotten larger.  I have also always had oily skin.  This Salicylic Acid helps combat both.  It gently exfoliates the skin, refines skin and closes pores.  This is the perfect combination for me.  The 2% salicylic acid helps with the oil and it has aloe and chamomile to help soften the skin too.  All it takes is just a little massaging once or twice a week to leave the skin clean and beautiful.  Although this only has 2 ounces in the jar it will last a while because it doesn't take much to do the job.  I received this at a discount for my honest, unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment