Popular Posts

Monday, July 20, 2015

VanDay 360 Degree Rotating PU Tablet Case Stand Cover for iPad Mini with Sleep/Wake-up - Hot Pink(Free Screen Protector+Free Stylus Pen)



This is such a vibrantly colored case. It works well. The stand holds my tablet up perfectly, with no sliding or falling. I love that it rotates too so no matter what I am doing I can stand it up. It has a felt covering on the inside which protects my tablet from those annoying scratches. This case has saved my tablet from scratches on the front and back. It even comes with a screen protector and a stylus pen to make it a greater value. The case is hardshell so if I drop my tablet it will protect it from breaking and from scratches. It has the normal cutout for the apple logo to show through also. I have had no issues with my case and love it. It is a great price for a durable case. I received my case at a discount in exchange of my honest, unbiased opinion.  
  • #VanDayCover

No comments:

Post a Comment