Popular Posts

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Best Ultra Bright LED Headlamp Flashlight - 100% Lifetime Guarantee! Super Bright Light & Comfortable Headlight Flashlight With 250% Longer Battery Life! Adjustable White, Red, And Strobe Light Ideal For Camping, Running, Hunting, Hiking, Reading and More. Water Resistant Worklight with Strap

This Capper - Nano LED Headlamp is really cool.  I sometimes have to walk outside at night to feed and water my dog.  It was such a chore to carry his food, water, and a light.  Now I can just slip this over my head and turn it on.  It is super bright so I can see everything I need to.  I love that the beam can be adjusted to different levels so I can adjust to see where I am walking.  The band is very soft and flexible.  It can also be adjusted to fit different size heads.  It didn't hurt my head at all.  The light has a low beam, high beam, steady red or blinking red so it can be used for signaling when walking out in the woods if need be.  It has one button to push to turn on, adjust between the lights and turn off.  I believe this would be really great for people who work in dark spots like under a house because it would give them hands free lighting.  I love this light and am sure my granddaughter will try to take it from me.  It does require 3 AAA batteries that aren't included but that is okay too.  I received this light at a discount in exchange of my honest, unbiased opinion.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q4KNTIU?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0


No comments:

Post a Comment