Popular Posts

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Urbafitness tactical balaclava 

My dad was looking for something to keep him warm when he works outside or hunts. He was very impressed with this Urbafitness Tactical Balaclava. He said that even though they are thin they work well to keep his neck, head, and ears warm. He preferred these over the other ones he had because they were too bulky and made it harder to work in. He liked that the face mask is versatile and can be worn both open and closed. I told him I may take one to use since it can be worn as a scarf, hat, neck gaiter, half mask, full mask, doo rag and so much more. I like the feel of it and that it is machine washable. This is surely a must for people who are outside during the cold or just when doing chores like cutting grass. It helps protect you from breathing in the dust and pollen while cutting grass. I may be purchasing more to give to all the guys in my family for hunting and fishing season and for yard work. I was so happy to receive this during a promotion for my honest experience.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TXTPKDG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment