Popular Posts

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sublime Beauty Oil Control Sulfur Mask

I love Sublime Beauty Products and this Oil Control Sulfur Mask is one of my new favorite items. It contains 10% sulfur which is good for your skin. It is great for oily skin. I have combination skin and apply it on my oily areas such as my nose. I started off testing my skin for allergies on my hand. I then applied it to my face and left it on for 5 minutes to start with. After washing it off my skin looked and felt much better. I applied moisturizer after use and my skin did not have the oily look it usually does. I love that I can also use it on any pimples that may pop up out of the blue, it says it can be applied overnight and will help diminish them. The mask does not have a strong chemical smell and was cool to the touch when applying. I like that it works in the skin really well and comes off easy. It dries quickly also. I think this is a great product, especially for people who have oily skin or breakouts. I would highly recommend it. I received this product at a discount for my honest, unbiased opinion. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JPH188W?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

No comments:

Post a Comment