Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I have long hair that gets tangle a lot.  I have actually thought about chopping it off because I get tired of the tangles.  Most brushes don't help with tangles.  The Heaven's Bliss Detangling Brush does.  This brush is well made and has more bristles than most brushes I have tried.  I like the fact that the bristles give a scalp massage and help the hair look and feel healthier.  I could sit for hours brushing my hair or having it brushed.  I love the beautiful pink color as it is my favorite color and it makes the brush stand out in the bathroom.  I was so thrilled to receive this brush during a promotion in exchange for my opinion.  I would highly recommend this brush to anyone for any type of hair, long, short, curly, straight, thick or thin.  I will be purchasing another one of these brushes for my granddaughter in the future.  I am in awe of how great it did with my hair.  I am happy that my hair looked better after using it and look forward to less damaged hair.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TEYT7I4/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img

No comments:

Post a Comment