Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Oh my goodness! I absolutely love the soft feel of this pillowcase. It is like a terry cloth robe on the outside. It is so soft that I never want to get out of my bed. The inside is like paper cloth. It is waterproof which is a great plus for when my grandbaby gets on the bed with her cup. I like that it is bedbug and dustmite proof because I don't have to worry about them pests getting on us. I also love the fact that it is hypoallergenic because I do suffer from allergies. I sleep better at night because it doesn't make me sweat and it doesn't make noise every time I move. This pillowcase fit the pillow perfectly and zipped up with no problems. This is one of the best pillow cases I have ever owned. I have found no cons about it. I am thrilled that I was able to get this during a promotion for my honest, unbiased opinion. I will be looking at replacing all the pillow cases in the house with the Waterproof Pillow Protector by American Pillowcase. They have great quality pillow protectors.

http://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Pillow-Protector-Zippered-Satisfaction/dp/B00SIFUFW2/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment