Popular Posts

Monday, April 13, 2015

Professional Makeup Brush Set For Blending & Finishing ❤ Premium Cosmetic Brushes Recommended by Makeup Artists for All Cosmetics Like BB Cream, Foundation (Cream, Liquid, Mineral), Bronzer, & Eyeshadow ❤ Create Natural or Glamorous Looks Easily With Versatile Application of Powder, Concealer, & Blush ❤ Cruelty Free With Synthetic Bristles Offered by TamiJade Cosmetics

I have decided that I would like to wear a little more makeup; so when I saw that I could get these at a promotion for my honest opinion I thought I would try them. These TamiJade brushes are oh so soft. I love that it has a carrying case and has a brush for every need. They are easy to clean and use. I will surely be getting another set of these when I purchase more.  I was impressed with the Ebook they sent as well.  It was  TamiJade's Guide To Brush Brilliance ebook. This book includes detailed pages on each individual brush; what it is for and how to use it, 3 awesome makeup pictorials and a step by step guide on brush care tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment