Popular Posts

Monday, April 13, 2015

Bluetooth Shower Speaker - FM RADIO - Water Resistant - Wireless and Hands-Free speaker phone with Suction Cup - Auto Pairing Feature - Compatible with all Bluetooth devices Offered by AbcoDirect

This is a really awesome speaker. It fits in the palm of my hand and is pretty colors. It is sooooo loud that I cant have it all the way up which is great. It will come in handy near the pool during the summer because we can listen to our music and not worry about it getting wet. I was so happy that I was able to receive this during a promotional period. I believe everyone should have one of these that likes to shower and listen to music or just wants a speaker by the pool I like that it is rechargeable so I can use it over and over without adding batteries. One of the best products I have ever received.

No comments:

Post a Comment