Popular Posts

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Length:: 0:54 Mins

ZAQ Multi-Mist Mode Lumin Litemist Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Humidifier LED Desk Lamp, 300mL, Orange



I am so in love with this!!! I had started buying essential oils because I had heard that they were so good for you in so many ways. I have started a collection and then started looking for a diffuser. I love that there are 3 settings for the light, a high or low for the diffuser and that there are touch buttons for everything. It is so easy to use, unencumbersome, a pretty orange color, and it works so well. I put a few drops of peppermint oil in and my kitchen smells like peppermint. I chose peppermint because it is supposed to be good for energy and I need that. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment