Popular Posts

Monday, April 13, 2015

L-Glutamine by GUT LAB - 60 capsules x 500mg - 1 Month Supply - 100% Pure and Free Form - High Absorption - Helps to Heal the Gut Wall, Strengthen the Intestinal Barrier, Modulate Immune Function, and Promote Muscle Growth Offered by Better Health LLC

I have heard a lot about different amino acids that you need for your body to work properly. I have also read that sometimes things like illness can decrease them so you have to use food and supplements to have an adequate intake. During my research I discovered that L-glutamine plays a role in the health of the immune system, digestive tract, and muscle cells, as well as other bodily functions. As always, they say to discuss supplements with your doctor but studies have been done that show that L-Glutamine helps with various problems including leaky gut syndrome and angina. I have taken this for a bit and have discovered that after doing yard work and housework my muscles do not hurt as bad. The capsules are easy to take and don't have a horrible smell which helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment