Popular Posts

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Bamboo Alternative Down Pillow - Hypoallergenic Soft Polyester - Memory Foam Liner Machine Washable - Removable Cooling Cover - More Comfortable Than Shredded Memory Foam - 30 Day Guarantee! (Queen)

The bamboo alternative down pillow comes rolled up in a zipper bag.  I must admit it took me a minute to get it out of the bag to start with as it was in there tight.  Once I removed it I let it sit for a day to fluff up.  I ended up putting it in the dryer after that just to finish expanding it.  The pillow is comfortable to me.  I have not had a problem with it sagging at all, which is a problem I have had with other pillows.  I am pleasantly surprised with this pillow because I can sleep with just this one pillow.  I have had pillows that I would need 3 or 4 pillows to be comfortable with.  I alternate between sleeping on my side and my back and this pillow is perfect for both.  I have not woke up with a neck or back ache since using this pillow.  This pillow didn't have a bad smell when I opened it, which was a great bonus also.  The pillow and the cover are machine washable which is an even better bonus, after all, who wants to sleep on pillows that they can't wash.  The pillow I received was the queen size which is the perfect size for me.  I think this is a great pillow and would even buy another one when I need a new one.  I received this one at a discount in exchange of my honest, unbiased opinion.

If you would like to check the pillow out, follow this link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015DCEQUE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

No comments:

Post a Comment