Popular Posts

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Removable Bamboo Cover - Stay Cool Hotel Quality Pillows Are Hypoallergenic & Help with Snoring, Migraines, Neck & Back Pain, Insomnia, TMJ, and Asthma (Queen)

This memory foam pillow is another pillow that comes tightly rolled into a bag.  I didn't have a hard time getting the pillow out of the bag.  I let it air fluff for about a day then put it in the dryer to let it finish fluffing.  This pillow is thick which is great for some people, it would only take one to sleep comfortably with.  This pillow is very firm, even though it is memory foam it doesn't give much.  I do like that I can somewhat push the insides around to get more of the perfect pillow for me but it is still too firm for me.  This would be a great pillow for someone who likes firmer pillows.  I can push my hand in and it will form around it then it will go back to normal after.  The pillow can be washed and dried which is great for keeping it looking good.  It will take a little time for it to get back to its normal state but it does return to it.  I received this pillow at a discount in exchange of my honest, unbiased opinion.

If you would like to check the pillow out, follow this link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015D9WDWA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

No comments:

Post a Comment