Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

NatruCal: Supports Bone Health & Density in Women - Synergistic Formulation Combining Egg Shell Calcium, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2 (MK7) & HMR Lignans - Maximizes Absorption & Utilization of Calcium

I have been told that I had osteopenia, the precursor to osteoporosis.  I have been trying to take supplements to prevent further damage to my bones.  I have done research and also heard doctors say that vitamin D3 was the best way to help prevent future problems.  This supplement actually has D3 and K2 along with calcium and other ingredients which makes it much better for me.  Vitamin K also helps prevent bruising which I have issues with.  This supplement also helps regulate estrogen which also helps women absorb the calcium better.  This vitamin is almost a multivitamin as it actually helps with multiple issues.  This supplement also helps to maintain a healthy PH balance in the stomach so I don't have as many issues with that now.  I no longer worry about my bone health since I am taking these.  The supplement is in capsule form and have a slight odd smell but not so much that I gag taking it.  The capsules are easy to swallow and don't leave a nasty aftertaste like others I have tried.  It comes with 60 capsules which is a month's supply because the recommended dose is 2 per day.  I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great way to prevent bone density problems.  I received this at a discounted price in exchange of my honest, unbiased opinion.  

If you would like to check into this product, just follow this link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01845Y0MG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment