Popular Posts

Thursday, August 27, 2015

AllMyRecipes - Your Personal Cookbook







This is an awesome way to always have your recipes handy.  You can even download your favorite recipes from different websites.  There are recipes already on the app to get you started.  The recipes actually get broken down by different food groups.  There are pastas, soups, meats, fish, drinks, and all other food groups.  I like that I can tag the foods by what I want or I can look up tags for recipes that I download.  This app also easily converts measurements (can even check your weight from kilograms to pounds).  I can even save recipes to my iCloud.  When I download a recipe I can automatically save the grocery list to access easily.  It just takes the push of a button.  Then when I am at the store I don't have to worry about forgetting the ingredients.  There is a calculator in the app also.  This app covers anything and everything needed for cooking, from planning to shopping.  I just wish it would cook the food too, lol.  I would highly recommend this app to anyone and everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment