Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Aiyaya ® 1carat Cut Cz Solitaire Bridal Ring

I must say that I love this Aiyaya 1 Carat Cut CZ Solitaire Bridal ring. It is gorgeous. I ordered the size 8 and it fit perfect. The band is a great size, it isn't completely rounded out so it stands out a little more. The Cubic Zirconia looks real. It reflects the light well and just looks stunning. It comes in a little red bag to keep it safe from scratches. I could not be happier with this ring. I believe it would make an excellent promise ring or a gift for that special someone in your life. I just can't get over how beautiful it is. I did receive this ring free in exchange of my honest, unbiased opinion.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VRV2F9U?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage


No comments:

Post a Comment