Popular Posts

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Wireless Charger Kit, LANIAKEA® StarShip Qi Wireless Charging Kit include Qi Charger & Qi Receiver for Apple iPhone 6s+/6s/6+/6/5s/5c/5, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Active/S6 Edge/Plus/Note 5, Nexus 6/5/4, Nokia 1520/950/920, Moto Droid Maxx/Turbo/360 Smart Watch, SONY Z4v/Z3V/BSP10 and More in FYI list

I have always had issues with the charge ports on my phone tearing up.  When I saw this wireless charger kit with the Qi charger and receiver I was so happy.  It is super easy to use.  I just plugged the charger up with the included cord although I am sure I could use a regular cord too.  I then plugged the receiver into my phone and placed my phone on the charger.  It didn't matter what position I laid it in it worked.  The charger is well made and will not break if I drop it, as I am apt to eventually.  This combo makes my life easier as when I am charging my phone I don't have to worry about unplugging it when I need to use it.  It charges the phone pretty fast too which is always a plus.  It is also nice that I can charge the phone through a case too.  I would recommend this to anyone who is like me, hard on their phones charge port.  I recieved this at a discount in exchange of my honest, unbiased opinion.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Z2M3H7Y?redirect=true&ref_=cfb_at_prodpg

No comments:

Post a Comment