Popular Posts

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Zoom Bike® Kids Trike for Indoor and Outdoor Use / Foldable and Lightweight - Non-Scratch Wheels - No Setup Needed!

My granddaughter is 3 years old and is going to love this zoom bike kids trike.  I love that I can store it so easily.  It folds up for storage.  It is so easy to fold and unfold I actually did it with one hand.  It comes in a box that could be reused as it has a handle.  This bike comes in blue or pink, I chose pink.  It is great for 1-4 year olds up to 40 pounds.  The bike is perfect for little children to learn on.  There are no pedals, they use their feet to push it around.  The wheels are made with material that won't scratch.  The seat is sturdy and a hard plastic.  This trike is the most perfect ever for taking to the park, to a friends house or anywhere as it is foldable and so portable.  It doesn't weigh much so it isn't hard to carry around either.  I would highly recommend this bike to anyone and everyone with a toddler.  They can ride this inside or out so they can have fun all the time no matter where they are.  The video shows how easy it is to fold and unfold.  I received this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VIK7SRY?redirect=true&ref_=cfb_at_prodpg

No comments:

Post a Comment