Popular Posts

Friday, September 4, 2015

VOITRO® Universal Smartphone Smart Stick-on Wallet, THE BEST Selling Silicone Rubber Handy Pocket/Wallet for Cellphones and Smartphones

I am the type of woman who doesn't like carrying her purse everywhere. I mean sometimes it is hard to carry it, especially if I am pushing my brother in the wheelchair or I have my granddaughter with me. Sometimes I forget to take the money belts with me too. So this VOITRO Universal Smartphone smart stick-on wallet is perfect for me. I stuck it to my phone case and now I can just have the necessities with me. I always have my phone with me so I can easily have my license and debit card now too. I also like that the pink I received adds a splash of color to my boring black case. I do the black case when I am out and about because it has a charger on it and it provides more protection. I peeled the label off the 3M tape side and put the wallet onto my phone case. I could literally pick my phone up by the wallet and it didn't separate from the case. It will come off when I want it to and won't leave a sticky mess but it also won't fall off easily. The wallet is soft to the touch on the front, the back is a little rougher feeling but still somewhat soft. I also like that this wallet gives RFID protection as that is a big concern now. My card fit perfect in the wallet. It stays put until I pull it out too so I don't have to worry about losing it. I would highly recommend this to anyone who just needs something to carry a few cards instead of a whole purse. I chose maroon which looks more like dark pink but there are a variety of colors you could choose. I received this wallet at a discount in exchange of my honest, unbiased opinion.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0128Z2JEE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

No comments:

Post a Comment