Popular Posts

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Pure Care Natural Air Freshener -Pure Bliss - Made with 100% Pure Essential Oils

I like, most people, love a fresh smelling house. It is hard to find good smelling deodorizers that are not harmful for you. This Pure Care Natural Air Freshener is one that does. It is not an overwhelming smell but it does linger for hours to make the house smell better. Even better it doesn't take much to deliver a great, long lasting smell. I love the fact that it is made from essential oils. I have been reading a lot about essential oils and aromatherapy. This air freshener actually contains bergamot, grapefruit, sweet orange, geranium and ylang- ylang It helps with your mood and energy which is a great bonus. Bergamot is good for anxiety and depression. Grapefruit is good for enhancing your mood and increasing energy. Sweet orange is good for your mood as well, helps with depression too. Geranium is good for relaxation. Ylang-ylang is good for anger, relaxation and calming. What better fragrance would you need than one that helps you relax and keeps you calm? I love the smell and the effects of this air freshener. I am so happy that I was able to receive this complimentary in exchange of my honest, unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment