Popular Posts

Friday, June 26, 2015

Kiss Me Organics - Matcha Green Tea Powder - ORGANIC - All Day Energy - Green Tea Lattes - Smoothies - Baking - Improved Hair & Skin Health- Metabolism Boost - Antioxidant Rich - Now From Japan

I have always been a coffee drinker, in the last few months I decided to try some tea. I had read a lot about green tea and even more about matcha green tea. I have read the matcha green tea is better for you and better quality. It is made from the top 2-3 leaves on the tea plant. Then it is carefully ground on granite stone grinders into a fine powder. Another difference in matcha green tea is that the veins and stems of the tea leaves are removed. This also gives it a different taste than regular green tea. Matcha green tea has been used in ceremonies and certain teas today are still used for them. I wanted to try it for the health benefits though. It has benefits such as helping with memory, energy, and antioxidants to help your body. Matcha green tea also helps fight cancer, lowers bad cholesterol, helps with weight loss, helps turn back time on aging symptoms, detoxifies the body and has an extra boost of fiber. This Kiss Me Organics tea has a good taste. I have used it as a hot tea and in smoothies. There are many recipes out there for it. I like to throw it in all my smoothies to get the extra boost to start my day and give me energy. Since I have been doing this I have noticed I don't drag like I use to. I have also noticed I don't feel as braindead anymore. I am very happy that I tried this tea. I am looking at even more ways to use it and incorporate it into my family's diet without them knowing. I have read that it can be used for the smoothies, in ice cream, milkshakes, as teas, and many other ways. If you haven't started drinking matcha green tea, you should start and Kiss Me Organics is a great place to start. I was so happy that I received this during a promotion to try out. SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT If you want to purchase, go to this link: http://www.amazon.com/matcha/dp/B00DDT116M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF&sr=8-2&keywords=matcha

No comments:

Post a Comment